Soy milk (also called soya milk, soymilk, soybean milk, or soy juice and sometimes referred to as soy drink/beverage) is a beverage made from soybeans. A traditional staple of Asian cuisine, it is a stable emulsion of oil, water, and protein. It is produced by soaking dry soybeans and grinding them with water. Click to Read More.
|Other related wikis...|
Hi, my name is Alexandra, but I prefer Alex. I am a struggling writer, which means that I enjoy writing and I have great ideas, I just don't know where to start. Apart from writing I enjoy baking. This passion came from my equally passionate urge to…
2021/12/02 20:57- -
- The 13 Types Of People Who Shop At Trader Joe's: Which One Are You? Mashed...
2021/12/02 20:45- -
- 11 Healthy Substitutes for Heavy Cream You Can Easily Whip Up Greatist...
2021/12/02 18:22- -
- Crispy Almond Flour Cookies with a Perfect Gluten-Free, Vegan Bite Go Dairy Free...
2021/12/02 18:19- -
- In New Orleans, Beignets Are a Must—Here’s Where to Eat Them AFAR Media...
2021/12/02 18:05- -
- Beef Production Is Destroying the Amazon. Turns Out, Leather Is, Too. VegNews...
Recipes Wikia •
Cocktails Wikia •
Healthy Recipes •
Gluten Free Recipes•
Hot Sauce Recipes• Slow Food Recipes• Vegetarian Recipes• BBQ Recipes• Panamanian Recipes• Colombian Recipes• Peruvian Recipes• Romanian Recipes• Dairy Free Recipes• Family Recipes• Vegan Wiki• Canning Recipes•
Dessert Recipes• Pie Recipes• Cupcakes Wiki• German Recipes• Secret Menu Wikia• Frankenfoods