Soy milk (also called soya milk, soymilk, soybean milk, or soy juice and sometimes referred to as soy drink/beverage) is a beverage made from soybeans. A traditional staple of Asian cuisine, it is a stable emulsion of oil, water, and protein. It is produced by soaking dry soybeans and grinding them with water. Click to Read More.
|Other related wikis...|
Hi, my name is Alexandra, but I prefer Alex. I am a struggling writer, which means that I enjoy writing and I have great ideas, I just don't know where to start. Apart from writing I enjoy baking. This passion came from my equally passionate urge to…
2021/07/26 14:54- -
- HEALTH MATTERS: Food is Medicine: A free class for better health newportri.com...
2021/07/26 13:00- -
- Holistic health coach shares five-ingredient recipe for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookies WTNH.com...
2021/07/26 10:00- -
- Saying no to the church ladies The Presbyterian Outlook...
2021/07/26 00:12- -
- The orange and almond cake recipe of easy dreams SBS...
2021/07/25 15:07- -
- How to Make Vegan Pancakes AOL...
Recipes Wikia •
Cocktails Wikia •
Healthy Recipes •
Gluten Free Recipes•
Hot Sauce Recipes• Slow Food Recipes• Vegetarian Recipes• BBQ Recipes• Panamanian Recipes• Colombian Recipes• Peruvian Recipes• Romanian Recipes• Dairy Free Recipes• Family Recipes• Vegan Wiki• Canning Recipes•
Dessert Recipes• Pie Recipes• Cupcakes Wiki• German Recipes• Secret Menu Wikia• Frankenfoods